The Pterosaur Database aims to:
- provide an on line bibliography of pterosaur material.
- display selected articles and papers on line.
- provide an on line list of specimens available for examination in museum collections
within the United Kingdom. (This is being extended to world wide museums)
- give guidance in the identification of specimens. (under development)
- provide E-mail and written support to researchers and students.
All information is copyright and you will need written permission to use any diagrams or images for publication. Images may be used for once only personal school projects or research provided that The Pterosaur Database is fully credited.
Information Page documents are downloadable in
PDF format for ease of printing. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from